Wednesday, July 14, 2010

First Post


Hello All,

My husband and I
I wanted to use this first post to take the time to let you know a little bit about me and to layout my goals of this blog. I have been on the fence about getting a blog and have finally fallen into. I have so much fun reading everyone else's blogs why not make one myself?

I decided it was time to start a blog so that I could keep my favorite blogs organized and easy to find, it is MUCH easier to flow blogs when you have a blog of your own. I am getting more and more into my crafts and quilting hobbies and here I can organize my thoughts and let a little bit of my creative juices flow. I want my blog to be a place where I can bounce ideas off of people, teach some of the things I know, learn what others have to teach, and keep my goals and progress in this whole adventure organized.

Well, on about me. My name is Lia and I am a college student who is a new wife to a wonderful US Navy sailor. I have always wanted to open my own boutique (mostly for children and babies)but because of my husband's career we tend to move a lot, making opening up a shop a difficult goal for right now. So opening a shop is a long term goal. My short term goal is to start an Etsy shop online that can move with me everywhere I go. I enjoy learning about crafting and quilting and am always open to a challenge. I love animals, I have three cats and a dog. I love to laugh and make jokes, I am always finding the humor in things.



I looking forward to meeting people and I hope y'all enjoy my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment