2. Use a gentle laundering soap that is fragrance free, color free, and if at all possible free of fabric softener.
3. Wash in warm, not too hot, not too cold water.
4. Never put non diluted laundering soap directly on your quilt.
Image via Wikipedia
1. Fill the washing machine with warm water and recommended amount of laundering soap. Make sure soap has COMPLETELY dissolved.
2. Add Quilt to wash. Completely submerge into the water.
3. Choose a gentle, warm wash cycle and cold rinse.
4. Once quilt has finished its wash cycle start a new, cold rinse cycle to make sure the quilt has completely rinsed.
Image by MyEyeSees via Flickr
1. Make sure the tub you are using is completely clean and rinsed of all cleaning agents.
2. You may use your bath tub or any washing tub of your liking.
3. Fill tube with warm water and laundering soap. Make sure soap has COMPLETELY dissolved .
4. Completely submerge quilt in the water.
5. Gently “swirl” the quilt with your hands under water and let sit for a few hours.
6. Drain water from the tub and refill with cold water with your quilt still in it. Let it soak for a few hours.
8. Dry. (Drying Part soon to come!)